CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

FOCUS ON GOD

Psalm 16: 5 – O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You maintain my lot.
Today, like it has always been, everyone is in pursuit of fame, money, properties and many other ephemeral substances. It now appears the only way to be relevant in the world of today is by the amount of affluence a person owns. This is the basis for measuring our worth now.

Christianity is not antagonistic to a wealthy life. As a matter of fact, all these things that people are killing and dying to get are parts of God’s packages for His children. Gbile Akanni said and I quote, “the materials, goods, money and all the like are too small to measure the parameters of our wealth in Christ.”

Psalm 24 says, “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him (NLT).” If this is the case, shouldn’t we focus on God who has the right of ownership on everything? That is why Matthew 6: 33 admonishes us to seek God and we will have unhindered access to all those things we desire. This is for real. David understood this, he held unto God as his portion of inheritance, and he never lacked (Psalm 16: 5; Psalm 34: 10).

CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

WhatsApp Us whatsapp

Click to Share MeetCCC Features To WhatsApp Friends