CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

GOD’S INSURANCE

(ISAIAH 43:1) Redemption comes before safety. The love of God is so unique just as in (Rm
8:35-37). ‘’ Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution,
or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword.
‘’37. nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
God’s protection towards us is irrevocable ( jhn 1: 12) (‘’but as many as received HIM ,to them gave HE
power to become the sons of God’’,) for his own children. It is one of the packages of your new birth.
–(which means) being changed into a new man by the power of the holy spirit.
CHANGE in this context means turning away from your wicked ways and embracing Jesus as your lord
and personal savior. Throwing away all works of flesh mentioned in (gal. 5:-19-21) ‘’ now the works of
the flesh are manifest which are these, Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,.(20) Idolatry,
witchcraft, hatred, variance, heresies, (21) envying, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like..
Our protection is GOD’s paramount desire, HE knows that we are living in the world that is fill of cruelty.
Jesus acknowledged that as soon as you receive your new birth the world will be against you. (jhn
15:19) “if ye were of the world, the world would love his own, but because ye are not of the world,
therefore the world will hate you”. So, God fortifies you against any form of evil in the world.
(Rm 8:16-17) ‘’The spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit that we are the children of God. (17). And
if children, then heirs, heirs of God joint-heirs with Christ, if so be that we suffer with him, that we may
also be glorified together.’’ This confirms the inheritance we have in God with Christ. If Christ
enjoyed Divine protection by God when HE was on earth. as an heir you too are entitled to the same
safety (ish 43:2).
You can’t go to anywhere without your spirit, soul and body. God’s spirit is attached with your spirit
at new birth, so wherever you go GOD spirit goes with you, HE knows your pains, everything about you
up to the inner thought in your heart. So brethren you have nothing to fear about your Redeemer, the
holy one of Israel is right there with you, HE said call upon me, (plms 50:15) ‘’ call upon me in the day of
trouble ,I will deliver thee. And thou shall glorify me’’. (jere 33:3) ‘’ call upon me and I will answer thee
and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not’’. Have this assurance that your
safety provision has already been made. You have nothing to fear (ish 43:5) hold on to God’s unfailing
promises. In (ish 45:11) ‘’ concerning the works of my hand command ye me’’. Let him take over
your difficult situations , even if it is a spiritual battle , in (col1:16-18)the bible made us to understand
that he created all things , even the so called evil spirits , so concerning the work of HIS hands
command HIM to settle your situation.
In conclusion there’s no insurance policy anywhere that is greater than what God has given to us
(ish43:1-12)

CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

WhatsApp Us whatsapp

Click to Share MeetCCC Features To WhatsApp Friends