CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Injunctions about ringing the bell to worship

This is in accordance with section 85 of the CCC Constitution

This came through me seven years after the birth of the Church. You will remember., Supreme Evangelist Bada, that when i related this incident to the congregation at Makoko, I held a Bible in my hand as witness. I was in a trance and saw in space a house without solid walls or roof, but a house
nonetheless. Some were on the upper floor and we were on the lower floor, both floors not being solid but suspended in space and real nonetheless. As a bell ring three times, both those on the upper floor and we on the lower floor knelt down touching our forehead to the floor and said in Yoruba
‘Mimo, mimo, mimo si Oluwa awon omo ogun’
meaning (in English)
'Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord God of Hosts’.
The bell ringing three times and our response was done three times. It was after this that we started the service in my trance. This is how it formed part of our service of worship in Celestial Church of Christ

CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

WhatsApp Us whatsapp

Click to Share MeetCCC Features To WhatsApp Friends