CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Obedience

KJV:He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.(John 14:21)

It is one thing to have the commandment of God, it's another thing to obey it. Knowing the commandment of God without obeying it, is not a prove that you love God. God doesn't need your knowledge, He needs your obedience. Your knowledge can not prove anything to God, but your obedience is the prove of your love. A lot of Christians have really done well in knowing the commandment of God, but they have failed completely in obeying the commandment of God. We want the manifestation of God by all means, but we can't go out of our own way to obey His commandment.

Let me be sincere to you, God will never ever manifest Himself to you if you fail to obey Him. Love begat obedience, and obedience begat manifestation.

CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

WhatsApp Us whatsapp

Click to Share MeetCCC Features To WhatsApp Friends