CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

SHOW ME THE WHITES & THE BLACKS?

It seems all humans are actually victims of Colour Blindness. Honestly, I have looked around and I cannot see any human on earth that is actually WHITE or BLACK unless what we were told in schools to identify as Colour WHITE or Colour BLACK were indeed wrong.

I need someone who can look at 'Colour WHITE' and show me a single human on Earth with such a WHITE SKIN. And I also need someone who can look at Colour BLACK and then show me a single man with such a BLACK SKIN.

This shows that the whole human race had failed in their efforts to define their colours. Behold, let all racists learn to emancipate themselves from plagues of confusion.

*I am smiling, it seems only the ANGELS of the LORD are WHITE as in WHITE Colour. And for sure, even the one who became SATAN among them is not BLACK. OH! The only people referred to as white in the BIBLE were those afflicted with LEPROSY.

◄ Job 38:3 ►
Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me.

CCC Inspirational Articles, Download Mp3 Hymns & Songs, Search & Submit Parishes Worldwide & Lots More...

Forums: News Update | Gospel Articles | Constitution/Doctrine | Hymns/Songs | Events | Relationship | Student Fellowships/Parishes

WhatsApp Us whatsapp

Click to Share MeetCCC Features To WhatsApp Friends