Let CCC Shepherds consider the following below in electing and enabling a member for anointment before he/she becomes an elder like a bone in the throat.
See origin of corruption in CCC?
?I see a Venerably Most Elder (V/M/S/E) in a church in Lagos State, married about 5-7 wives and still taking the position of directing.
?A choir leader that left his house to start having affair with a female choir member while having his wife.
If everyone would keep quite to these demonic acts in CCC, some Jerubbaals won’t compromise. (It is high time we point to corruption).
The Bible spells out at least five duties and obligations of an elder:
1) The elders help to settle disputes in the church. (Acts 15:1-2, NLT). This passage teaches that elders are decision makers NOT making selfish interest decisions.
2) They pray for the sick. (James 5:14), they must have a good communication bond with God and members NOT by communicating corruption to us.
3) They are to watch out for the church in humility. (1 Peter 5:1-4). Elders are the designated leaders of the church, and the flock is entrusted to them by God. They are NOT to lead for the pay or the reward but because of their desire to serve and shepherd the flock.
4) They are to watch out for the spiritual life of the flock. “Yield to those leading you, and be submissive, for they watch for your souls, as those who must give account…” (Hebrews 13:17). This verse does not specifically say “elders,” but it is talking about the church leaders. They are accountable for the spiritual life of the church NOT elders that are making the church an unsafe place.
5) They are to spend their time in prayer and teaching the word NOT be empty of God’s input.
Taking position in CCC shouldn’t be by chance. God has entrusted souls into our hands in CCC, it takes our ability to manage the souls.
This spreading demonic act called corruption in CCC is becoming rampant due to lack of justice.
#Souls are not toys.
#No hidden place for demons in CCC
#Jerubbaal Ola Ibukun Samuel
#I rep Celestial Church of Christ